Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Join our handmade holiday ornament swap!

'Tis the season - join us for a handmade holiday ornament swap! Make two ornaments - one to swap and one to donate to the Charity Wings auction tree.

Here's how to join in the fun:

1.  Leave a comment here by 10/15/13 saying you want to join. If you don't use Google or another blogger identity to post your comment, be sure to include your email address. If you're outside the US, tell us your country and we'll do our best to hook you up with a swapper in the same area.

2.  Later this month, we will gather your emails and privately request your mailing address, then we'll randomly generate a swap partner for you and email you both with your addresses.

3.  Now get your holiday craft on! Have fun making two cute-n-creative ornaments - they can be the same or different. Add a little removable tag with your name and blog URL if you like.

4.  Mail one ornament to your partner and mail one to us, no later than 11/18/13:   Charity Wings Art Center - 287 Industrial Street, San Marcos CA 92078

5.  We'll decorate a tree with all your ornaments to display in the Art Center for a week or two, then in early December we'll auction off the whole tree to raise funds for our worthy causes!

Tell your friends - share this post - all are welcome!

23 comments:

Cyn said...

I'm in. :)

Bambi said...

Count me in.

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

I'm In - Jennifer Priest

maria soto said...

ok, count me in!

Rene'e said...

Sounds great! I posted to my Facebook page, hope more will join!

Parisinacup said...

I would love to do this! ~Cheryl Turner

Unknown said...

I'm in!

Anonymous said...

I'm in. sheila goldsberry

Alice Eads said...

Yes, sounds like fun! I'm in!

the"divine"hand said...

Sure thing!!! I have not done a swap in ages so why not start up again for a great cause.

Beth Watson said...

Count me in too!
beth@bwdesignstudio.com

Robin Horasanian said...

I'd like to participate.

Winslowwoman said...

Count me in!
Thanks..
Genelle
winslowwoman@gmail.com

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Would love to join.

Cynthia said...

i am in

Anonymous said...

I'm in too!
Stephanie Thompson

Linda Chilcott said...

I will like to join. Globelady2@sbcglobal.net

Donna said...

I would like to do this!

Lyneen said...

I am in!!!! Can I swap one and send you more than one (different ornaments)?

justagirl said...

C O O L....
lori.patefield@cox.net

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Count me in!!

maria soto said...

I sent my ornaments to my partner - sent three just in case one brakes.

stephi said...

I totally commented and said I wanted to do this, but I don't see my comment. I really hope I didn't leave someone, somewhere hanging.