Lisa Fulmer of Lisa Liza Lou Designs will share some creative techniques for painting and stamping paper mache boxes.
Perfect for storing jewelry and other treasures, or for gift-giving...and yes, an empty box CAN be the gift itself!
Wednesday - June 5, 2013
6:00 - 7:00pm (PT)
Charity Wings Parlour
Click the link a few minutes before class time to "enter the room" and join the live webcast and chat. Be sure to type in your full name at the prompt.
If you'd like to work along with Lisa, here are the supplies you'll need to have on hand:
- Paper mache box with a lid (any size or style)
- White gesso
- Assorted colors of acrylic craft paints
- Texture medium (sand, stucco, flake, glass bead, etc.)
- Clear gloss medium
- Rubber and/or foam stamps
- Assorted ribbons, metal/washi tapes, embellishments
- Craft glue, sea sponge, palette knife
- Scrap cardboard for testing techniques
- Hair dryer
- Blue painter's tape, freezer paper
- Paint brushes, water cup, baby wipes
This online class is free for Art Center members. For only $10 per month, you can be an Art Center member and enjoy loads of benefits like this, too! Click here to learn more.