Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The New Girl!

Hello to all you wonderful crafters! My name is Heidi Sterrett, and I am the newest "Blogger Extraordinaire" here at CharityWings. I am 30 (just turned the first week of March, and am still getting my brain wrapped around that!), and I live in West Palm Beach, Florida. A little about me, and what brought me to CharityWings; I adore anything creative and crafty. I also happen to have Lupus, and that being the case I'm unable to work full time. I was looking for something fun that I could dedicate some of my time to, and also have a good time doing. I came across something about CharityWings on a craft blog, went to the site, and thought they were a cool organization. Long story short, here I am! As I mentioned before, I love to do anything creative or crafty. This includes Scrapbooking, art journaling, Project Life, photography, jewelry making, and knitting. I find I am a much happier and better me if I am doing something creative, and if that happens to include giving back, then all the better! I am really looking forward to this new adventure wirh CharityWings and getting to know you, the readers. Please feel free to write me or comment on my blogs, and I will comment back! I also hope to meet some of you at the CharityWings events! Here's to new adventures, pretty crafts, and an amazing 2012! For the Love of All Things Crafty! Heidi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I love your positive and energetic personality! Not many people can present and put that energy that you seem to have, to paper, or should I say, to the computer screen. I look forward to what you have to share as you seem to know what I am going through as well. I look forward to reading more from you!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, We could never be prouder of you. :) You have always been a positive, optimistic, go-getter and have always found the "sun light" no matter what life has brought to you. Please remember that you need to take care of yourself FIRST and then share the rest of you.... Dad and I love you with ALL of our hearts. We just ABU! Mom and Dad

Michelebelle said...

@ Anonymous: Thank you for your support and thoughtful comments1 I look forward to writing this blog, and Im glad I can be someone that you feel you can have something in common with. Do you have health issues too? Thanks Again!
Heidi

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

welcome Heidi! We need a picture on here sweets! Thank you for joining the team :)