Have you ever wondered what Club Royalty is all about. I know I have so, here’s the scoop!
Club Royalty is all about charity, crafting and sharing. Its about using our creative endeavors to tie them all together. It’s a club of Charitable Crafters!
Here is how it works:
Charity. For each 3 month cycle, you are given 3 Charitable Challenges—one each month. The challenges will vary and might be something like:
- Taking blankets to a homeless shelter
- Making handmade cards for the troops overseas
- Taking flowers to a nursing home to cheer up their lobby
Crafting. What better way to remember your charitable deeds than to create something about your experience. You can share photos or journal about your experience and then create something to document your charitable act.
How about creating a scrapbook page, quilt, video, collage, etc. They skies the limit!!!
Sharing. If you would like, you can share your creations with the club. You can upload a photo of your creation to the gallery. The amazing manufacturers, artists and scrapbook stores that support Scrapbook Royalty have donated some amazing prizes to be given away each month! We will randomly choose as many winners as we can!
There will be lots of other perks.
- Special manufacturer discounts just for members.
- Special video tutorials from amazing artists when they share their charitable acts and their creations.
- An online forum on the SBR website just for Club Royalty members to connect, share their stories and encourage each other's volunteer efforts.
- Other special bonuses throughout the year.
To join, just make a $20 donation per 3 month cycle. You can do as much or as little as you want. If all you want to do is donate the $20, that’s okay. We’ll be eternally grateful!
The cost to join is just a small $20 donation per cycle. There is no commitment, there are no requirements. You can do as little or as much as you want. If you just want to donate $20 per cycle we are grateful for that too!